Tuesday, September 25, 2018

HOW TO INVITE ALL FRIENDS TO FACEBOOK PAGE IN ONE CLICK

HOW TO INVITE ALL FRIENDS TO FACEBOOK PAGE IN ONE CLICK

  • First Of All Open Your  Google Chrome 
  • Open Facebook.com And Sign In To Your Facebook Account.
  • Now Go To Your Facebook Fan Page You Want To Invite Friends.
  • Click "Build Audience" Button Given At Right Top Screen And Then Click "Invite Friends".
  • New Window Will Be Opened Now Press  F12, Inspect Element Window Will Open. 
  • Now Press Console Button Given At Right Corner Of New Window. (Inspect)
  • Go To Last Line And Press Control+V To Paste Code There And Press Enter . In 2-3 Seconds All Facebook Friends Will Be Invited To Your Page. (You Can Get Code Below )
  • var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName('uiButton _1sm'); for(var i=0; i<inputs.length;i++) { inputs[i].click(); }
I hope you Enjoy This Post Subscribe this Blogspot for more latest tricks
Keep Visiting Keep Supporting
 Regards
 ANONYMOUS MASTER

2 comments:

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Message

Announcement

Important Announcement! This Blog service has been blocked All the Tricks are old not working nowdays We will upload soon new tricks daily S...