Wednesday, October 10, 2018

How To Add Dark Fly In Turmux ||400 TOOLS||

Assalam-o-Alaikum

I will teach

How To Add Dark Fly In Termux

So Let's Start

Step by Step

First of All Install Termux from Google Play
Afrer Installation Open Termux App and Install in app
When Termux Installed completely then Give these command to Termux that are given below One by One

  • apt update && apt upgrade -y 
  •  apt install python2 -y 
  •  apt install git -y
  •  pip2 install requests 
  •  git clone https://github.com/Ranginang67/DarkFl...
  • cd DarkFly-Tool
  • chmod +x install
  • python2 install
  • DarkFly

Done




I hope you Enjoy This Post Subscribe this Blogspot for more latest tricks
 Keep Visiting Keep Supporting
 Regards
 ANONYMOUS MASTER

2 comments:

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    ReplyDelete

Message

Announcement

Important Announcement! This Blog service has been blocked All the Tricks are old not working nowdays We will upload soon new tricks daily S...